Parent Guide – English
This is the guide that we, as parents, would have wanted when we were first told that our children needed to be tube fed. This guide offers:
- Words of encouragement from parents
- Myths and facts about tube feeding that address parent concerns
- Common terms associated with tube feeding
- Descriptions of different ways to give tube feedings
- What parents need to know about nasal, gastric, and gastrojejunal feeding tubes
- Getting to know enteral supplies, including color photos of commonly used supplies
- Questions to ask
- Basic troubleshooting at home
This guide will continue to be updated as new products are released for Safe Enteral Connections.
Download the booklet as a PDF Download.
Hard copies are again available and can be requested using this form.
For more information, contact us at [email protected].